Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something I came up with for lunch the other day! Pretty tasty and has a kick
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 2 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 leaf lettuce, split
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 2 -4 chipotle peppers
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- squeeze lemon juice
- Cut the chicken breast in half horizontally (butterfly style). Season with salt, pepper, and lemon pepper. Preheat olive oil in saute pan. Once oil is hot, add chicken and cook til done. 5-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine mayo, chipotle peppers, garlic, a squeeze of lemon juice, salt & pepper. Mix well until well blended.
- Toast the hamburger buns. Add the cheese slices to warm chicken. Add chipotle-garlic mayo to buns, place chicken and cheese, lettuce, tomato and jalapenos on buns and enjoy! :).
Great sandwich-full of flavour and no real effort to make!!
The Chipotle-Garlic Mayo is just wonderful....and will get plenty of use on all kinds of things in our house!!
Cheers for posting!!
Made for My Three Chefs June 2012.