Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light, so good.
Make and share this Chicken Sandwich With Arugula and Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 sandwich buns, split and toasted
- 2 cups arugula, trimmed
- Heat a grill pan coated with cooking spray over med-high. Pound chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap until 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle both sides with half the salt and all the pepper. Add chicken to pan and cook 4 minutes on each side or till done.
- While chicken cooks, combine 1/8 teaspoon salt, tomatoes, vinegar, and garlic, stirring with a whisk.
- Place chicken on buns. Add arugula to tomato mixture and toss gently to coat. Arrange about 1/2 cup arugula mixture over each chicken breast half, and cover with top bun.