Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is great served with your favorite pasta and a green salad. Even my picky teenagers liked this.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 6 eggs, beaten
- salt & pepper
- Mix together basil, parmesan and breadcrumbs, set aside.
- Pound out chicken breasts, coat with flour, dip in egg wash and then coat with parmesan mix.
- In a skillet on med heat, add a little oil and saute chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- To make sauce, saute the garlic in the butter on med heat for 1 min ( do not brown).
- Then add the heavy cream and reduce until thickens, add salt and pepper.