Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is great served with your favorite pasta and a green salad. Even my picky teenagers liked this.
- Mix together basil, parmesan and breadcrumbs, set aside.
- Pound out chicken breasts, coat with flour, dip in egg wash and then coat with parmesan mix.
- In a skillet on med heat, add a little oil and saute chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- To make sauce, saute the garlic in the butter on med heat for 1 min ( do not brown).
- Then add the heavy cream and reduce until thickens, add salt and pepper.