1 hr 15 mins
Perfect for a dinner party can be prepared ahead and refrigerated. Good as lunch with a green salad or dinner with some steamed vegetables. Read it and made my adaptation from a crepe recipe book but I cannot remember the author, this was some 20 years ago!! Hope you enjoy it. ¡Buen Provecho!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 slices cooked ham
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese (6 oz) or 5 slices emmenthaler cheese, halved
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 medium tomato, cubed
- 1 pinch seasoning salt or 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or 1/2 cup corn flakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Place one slice of ham and half slice of cheese on each crepe. Top with diced chicken and tomato. Sprinkle with seasoned salt Fold over right and left sides of crepe and roll up (like an egg roll. Is a good idea to use a toothpick to secure roll) Combine Parmesan cheese and crumbs. Dip each rolled crepe in butter, then in crumbs mixture. Heat is shallow baking pan at 350ºF (177ºC) for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes about 10 crepes.
- 3Combine ingredients in a blender jar; blend about 1 minute. Scrape down sides with rubber spatula and blend 10 seconds or until smooth.
- 4Refrigerate butter at least an hour. Cook upside-down on crepe grill or traditional pan. This is one of the thicker batters ideal for this recipe if you like more traditional crepes at 1 or 2 tablespoons of milk. Makes about 30 crepes. Freeze the ones you do not use and have them ready for next time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Saltimbocca Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 325.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: