Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A authentic Italian recipe that is a mix of my own and that of a recipe I saw on Everyday Italian
Make and share this Chicken Saltimbocca Aka Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- put spinach in a bowl and season with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, set aside
- season chicken with salt and pepper
- lay chicken flat and top each piece of chicken with one slice of prosciutto
- top each chicken with a thin layer of spinach
- sprinkle each chicken with parmesan cheese
- roll each chicken and pin with two toothpicks, roll them as tight as you can.
- heat olive oil in pan and place chicken in pan cook for about three minutes per side
- add chicken broth squeeze a little bit of the lemon into pan
- turn heat to medium low and simmer for ten minutes
- remove chicken from pan turn heat to low until sauce thickens up just a little bit,
- pour over chicken and serve.