Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chicken breasts with Prosciutto and Provolone cheese.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Place 1 ham slice over each chicken breast and fasten with toothpicks.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium high heat and fry chicken for 5 to 7 minutes, or until almost cooked through (juices run clear).
- Pour wine over chicken and allow to evaporate; place 1 slice of cheese over each chicken breast and cover skillet. Cook until cheese has melted; about 5 minutes.
This was very very good...I made for My 3 Chefs. I have a Chicken Saltimbocca recipe online and was not sure I would like this one as it has alot of different ingredients...But we really really enjoyed it...an elegant dish.