Recipe by Aly14
I made this for the family & everyone gobbled them down.
Top Review by Starrynews
Very good! Easy to prepare, with a good flavor. Loved the twist of mixing the salsa, cheese, and sour cream directly into the meat mixture - made for a great, even coverage of all the flavors. I served them with the suggested lettuce and tomato. Thanks for sharing! ~PAC Spring '10~
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 -4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces light sour cream
- 6 -8 tortillas
- lettuce (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large frying with cooking spray then cook the chicken until no longer pink.
- Mix in the water, taco seasoning, & salsa, simmer for 5 minutes. Add in the cheese then stir until melted. Turn off the heat & stir in the sour cream.
- Spoon the chicken onto the tortilla shells, top with the tomato & lettuce, if using.