Like Hot Pockets but better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make Dough, mix yeast into warm water.
- 2Combine sugar, salt, oil, and flour.
- 3Add yeast and mix well.
- 4Dump onto a floured surface and knead for 3-5 minutes, until a soft dough forms.
- 5To make pockets, divide dough into 10 pieces.
- 6Roll pieces into balls.
- 7Flatten balls into circles with rolling pin.
- 8Dollop a spoonful of salsa onto dough circle, sprinkle with cheese and chicken.
- 9Fold over and seal tightly.
- 10Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 500 degrees for 10-15 minutes until browned.
- 11To freeze, cool completely and store in an airtight ziptop freezer bag for up to 2-3 months.
- 12To serve, remove desired number of pockets from the freezer and warm them individually in the microwave for about two minutes or until heated throw. Or, warm on a cookie sheet in a 350-degrees oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salsa Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 619.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: