Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Like Hot Pockets but better.
Make and share this Chicken Salsa Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- To make Dough, mix yeast into warm water.
- Combine sugar, salt, oil, and flour.
- Add yeast and mix well.
- Dump onto a floured surface and knead for 3-5 minutes, until a soft dough forms.
- To make pockets, divide dough into 10 pieces.
- Roll pieces into balls.
- Flatten balls into circles with rolling pin.
- Dollop a spoonful of salsa onto dough circle, sprinkle with cheese and chicken.
- Fold over and seal tightly.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 500 degrees for 10-15 minutes until browned.
- To freeze, cool completely and store in an airtight ziptop freezer bag for up to 2-3 months.
- To serve, remove desired number of pockets from the freezer and warm them individually in the microwave for about two minutes or until heated throw. Or, warm on a cookie sheet in a 350-degrees oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through.