1/2 Photos of Chicken Salsa Pizza
I find this pizza great for leftover chicken, but you can use raw chicken breasts and cook them up. Also, because of the taste of salsa, you don't need as much cheese or sauce, which makes it healthier. I prefer to use homemade half-whole wheat pizza dough, but any dough will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pizza dough.
- 2If using raw chicken breast, fry strips in oil until cooked through, but not totally done. Halfway through cooking add vegetables and sautee until soft. If using leftover chicken, you can just sautee the vegetables, or leave them raw and put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Add enough salsa to coat the chicken and vegetables.
- 4Mix in as much cheese as desired.
- 5Top pizza with chicken and vegetable mixture. Top with more cheese if desired.
- 6Bake on preheated pizza stone at 475 for 10 minutes, or according to directions for pizza dough.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salsa Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables