Recipe by Chef Doozer
I love the way the marinade makes this chicken taste. Delicious! My whole family gobbles these down.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) packageof soft tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger, and garlic for at least 6 hours (overnight is preferred).
- Grill the chicken until done.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Lay the strips into fajitas and top with salsa.
- Roll up and serve.
- Homemade salsa can be used instead of store-bought.
- We top the fajitas with sour cream and cheese also.