Recipe by Synthetic Fate
My mom got this recipe from someone she worked with. This makes a great appetizer. It's fast and easy and terrific for parties or pot luck dinners.
Top Review by Chef Mean Green
This was a hit at my daughter's 1 year birthday party..she even loved it! It's such a simple and quick recipe. We served it with taco shells, both soft and hard. Thanks for posting.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa (I use Pace Lime & Garlic)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked, then shred or dice into small pieces.
- In a large pot, mix shredded chicken, salsa, black olives and cheese.
- Simmer on medium-low heat until steamy hot.
- This will be a thick mixture.
- Be sure to stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.