Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This looks really good, quick and easy for those busy nights! One of those convenient pantry meals! From Church Suppers.
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine the salsa, sugar, mustard and cornstarch in a small bowl and pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees or until done.
We had this at my parents' house recently, only they had made it in the crockpot (for a few hours) and said they thought it was juicier in the crockpot. It was really good. Their recipe came from the back of a Pace jar, but didn't include the cornstarch. I will save this to try, esp. for summer. No need to heat up the oven.