Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not low-fat but its a good dinner when you don't have time to cook.
Make and share this Chicken Salad Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups deli chicken salad or 2 cups seafood salad
- 8 slices tomatoes, halved
- 8 slices American cheese, cut into strips
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Spread warm tortilla with 1/2 cup chicken salad; layer with 1/4 tomato, 1/4 cheese and 2 lettuce leaves.
- Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
- Roll up open end of tortilla toward opposite edge.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.