This is not low-fat but its a good dinner when you don't have time to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread warm tortilla with 1/2 cup chicken salad; layer with 1/4 tomato, 1/4 cheese and 2 lettuce leaves.
- 2Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
- 3Roll up open end of tortilla toward opposite edge.
- 4Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 871.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: