Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can be served cold perfect for work / school lunches, plain or tomato wraps can be used for this recipe.
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 2 soft tortillas
- 2 1⁄2 ounces light cream cheese
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 4 -5 cherry tomatoes
- Pop the chicken under a hot broiler for 7 minutes each side, until thoroughly cooked.
- Spread the tortillas with cream cheese.
- Slice the lettuce and tomatoes and place onto the cream cheese.
- When cooled slightly, slice and place your grilled chicken on the top and season to taste. Roll up the tortillas and enjoy.