Can be served cold perfect for work / school lunches, plain or tomato wraps can be used for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop the chicken under a hot broiler for 7 minutes each side, until thoroughly cooked.
- 2Spread the tortillas with cream cheese.
- 3Slice the lettuce and tomatoes and place onto the cream cheese.
- 4When cooled slightly, slice and place your grilled chicken on the top and season to taste. Roll up the tortillas and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 119.7 mg
- Sodium 681.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 40.0 g