Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this from Sandi's Kitchen. Sound delicious and just might make it this weekend!:)
Make and share this Chicken Salad Wonton Stars (1 Ww Point) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces rf cream cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ff milk
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Beat cream cheese, milk, garlic salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken and green onion, set aside. Spay one side of each wonton wrapper with butter spray, press into mini muffin cups, buttered side down.
- Bake: 350* for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon of chicken salad.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with paprika. 1 wonton =57 cal, 2g fat, trace fiber, 5g carb, 4g protein, 117mg sodium.