Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe courtesy of crisco.com
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, diced
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- 118.29 ml scallion, chopped
- 78.07 ml carrot, shredded
- 78.07 ml celery, finely diced
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray one side of each wonton wrapper with no-stick cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers, coated-side-down into miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pans; cool.
- Combine chicken, pecans, scallions, carrot and celery.
- Stir in oil, vinegar and thyme. Spoon chicken mixture into wonton cups. Sprinkle with parsley.