Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe courtesy of crisco.com
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup celery, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray one side of each wonton wrapper with no-stick cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers, coated-side-down into miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pans; cool.
- Combine chicken, pecans, scallions, carrot and celery.
- Stir in oil, vinegar and thyme. Spoon chicken mixture into wonton cups. Sprinkle with parsley.