This chicken salad is loaded with ingredients that I love and go so well together. Cooking time does not include time to cook the rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 1/2 cups cooked wild rice (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add chicken, cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 3Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in dish. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken; cool and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- 4Combine chicken, rice, green onions, grapes and pecans in large bowl. Toss well and set aside.
- 5Combine the orange peel and remaining 4 ingredients in small bowl; stir well.
- 6Pour over salad; toss well.
- 7Serve salad at room temperature, on lettuce-lined plates, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Wild Rice, Pecans and Grapes With Orange Dres
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: