Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I know the recipe sounds strange but it is really very good. This one was found in Costco Connection July 2011 and is a great way to use seasonal fruit to make a delicious meal. You can either use poached chicken breasts or use diced rotisserie chicken.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 peaches, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, diced
- mixed greens
- Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Before serving gently mix in diced peaches and melon. Serve over mixed greens.
You've posted a great salad recipe with this one, PaulaG ~ Many thanks! I did dice everything pretty small & really enjoyed the combo of peach & melon! Very refreshing! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]