1/1 Photo of Chicken Salad With Walnuts (Easy & Simple)
1 hr 10 mins
This is a recipe that a friend gave me that we really enjoy. It's easy and simple to put together but has a wonderful flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3As a sandwich filling - spread mixture on 9 slices of white or wheat bread.
- 4Top with 9 slices of bread.
- 5Trim bread crusts and cut diagonally into four triangular sections.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Walnuts (Easy & Simple)
Serving Size: 1 (1141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: