Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Community Bakery Cafe in Little Rock, Arkansas. The best bakery in the state of Arkansas.
- 3 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 12 fresh plain croissants
- red bell pepper, strips
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill 4-6 hours (at least).
- Cut each croissant in half horizontally; place a lettue leaf on the bottom slice.
- Add chicken salad and top with red bell pepper strips, if desired.
- Cover with croissant top and slice in half; serve immediately.