Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just love chicken with tarragon. Smoked almonds just adds another dimension to an already extra-ordinary chicken salad!
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon leaf
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped smoked almonds
- salt and pepper
- Stir first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in smoked almonds right before serving.
- This can be served as a sandwich or serve it on top of any kind of salad you wish.
- I prefer baby greens.
This is a quick, easy chicken salad and quite good with the smoked almonds. I made this as is, though I had to use dried tarragon rather than fresh. Thanks Grace Lynn, nice recipe!