Recipe by l'ecole
Tasty and healthy alternative to the mayonaisse-based versions. Calls for poached breast halves; I used rotisserie chicken, which was just fine! Don't know where I got this recipe from; apologies to the creator. Time doesn't include poaching the chicken, since I didn't!
- 2 chicken breast halves, poached
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped (fresh)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, stir together scelery and scallions, yoghurt and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in chicken breast halves, cooled and shredded.
- Season with salt, pepper, and fresh lemon juice to taste.
- Serve over greens or in a sandwich or wrap.