1/4 Photos of Chicken Salad With Sauteed Mushrooms
Fresh , Crisp summer chicken salad, with the taste of lushious sauteed mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh large mushroom, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut in 8 wedges
- 1 cup watercress, loosely packed, large stems removed
- 2 cups lettuce, your choice
- 1 chicken breast half, cooked and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- salad dressing, of your choice (optional)
- 1Heat olive oil in a non stick frypan; add sliced fresh mushrooms; saute until nicely browned on both sides, about 10 minutes; Set aside to cool.
- 2Add the next 5 ingredients to a large bowl, from celery to lettuce, mix well.
- 3Scatter warm mushrooms over all, place chicken slices on top, sprinkle salt and freshly ground course pepper over all.
- 4We prefer ours with just the salt and pepper, if you prefer, add your choice of salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 269.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh large mushrooms