Recipe by Shoppohollic
This recipe is courteousy of Better Homes & Garden. This is a great salad for a hot summer day. Its nice and refreshing. Menu suggestion:Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) packagered frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups bagged mixed salad greens
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 oranges (peeled & sliced)
- 1 pink grapefruit (peeled & sectioned)
- chopped green onion
- 1 cup raspberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For vinaigrette, in a blender combine frozen raspberries, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Cover and process until smooth. Cover dressing and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl combine the bagged lettuce.
- Combine dijon mustard, honey, salt & pepper in small bowl and then set aside. Grill chicken on for about 15min. or until tender and center of chicken is not pink. During the last 2min. of cooking brush the dijon mixture over chicken. Take chicken off of grill and cool slightly. When cool enough to handle cut into slices.
- On each salad plates arrange lettuce. Top with chicken slices, orange slices, grapefruit sections and sprinkle with green onions. Drizzle with vinaigrette.