1/1 Photo of Chicken Salad With Peaches and Walnuts
2 hrs 20 mins
Donna Matthews's Note:
This is a refreshing summer salad for a luncheon or light dinner, especially when the peaches are coming fresh off your own trees.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large peaches
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions or 1/2 cup chives
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1Boil chicken breasts for 20 minute cool and cube.
- 2peel peaches (if desired) and dice.
- 3roughly chop walnuts.
- 4thinly slice green onions.
- 5combine chicken, peaches, onion and walnuts in large bowl.
- 6combine dressing ingredients, mix well.
- 7pour over chicken mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8To serve put salad greens into individual bowls and mound chicken/dressing mixture on top.
- 9Or place serving bowls of both the chicken and salad greens and let people dish their own.
- 10A fresh loaf of herb bread compliments this salad for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Peaches and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.5
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 435.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 32.5 g