Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in SHAPE magazine. It's a nice light meal that will leave you feeling full and satisfied. Plus my 'whole' family loves it! Even the kiddos :)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 12 cups baby spinach leaves, rinsed and spun dry
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned, and sliced into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (about 4 ounces)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; saute for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and mint; saute for 2 minutes more.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in juice concentrate, vinegar, and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat.
- Place spinach in a large salad bowl, along with oranges and raisins.
- Spoon warm chicken mixture over salad and toss gently to mix.
- Divide equally among 4 plates and top with feta.