Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. July 2003.I love this sort of salad for work lunches.
- 1 cup uncooked israeli couscous
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (7 ounce) packages98% fat-free white chicken meat packed in water
- Cook couscous according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine olives and next 7 ingredients (olives through garlic) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add couscous to olive mixture; toss gently to coat. Stir in chicken just before serving.