Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
365 Ways to Cook Chicken. This is such an easy and adaptable recipe. Feel free to use canned chicken, arugula instead of the watercress. I added some leftover (plain) steamed green beans to the salad and that was good too. Grape tomatoes would be a nice adddition.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 bunch watercress, stems removed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325. Toast pecans for 10-15 minutes.
- In a salad bowl, combine chicken, watercress, oranges, scallions and toasted pecans.
- Drizzle on oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.