Recipe by kvlong
Refreshing summer salad. Served with a croissant and fresh cantaloupe & strawberries.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
This was awesome. I used what I had on hand so I made a few substitutions. I used chopped snow peas and cucumbers, miracle whip and no salt or whipping cream. This was easy to make and turned plain chicken salad into a real crowd pleaser. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped and chilled
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grape, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for lighter salad, use 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream