John W Wenzelburger's Note:
I put together several recipes that I have seen and it really turned out great. Don't skip the grapes they are imporant to the taste. Time does not include cooking chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless cooked chicken, cut in small bite size pieces
- 1 large tart apple, peeled cored & chopped small
- 10 -15 seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 green bell peppers or 1/4 red bell pepper, cut in 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 stalk celery, cut in half lenthwise and sliced
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped white onions
- 2 teaspoons fine grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed,more if needed
- 1I cooked two boneless chicken breasts in a covered fry pan with about a 1/4 inch of white wine, salt, pepper and a chicken seasoning.
- 2When done I cut them up in small pieces.
- 3You could use leftover Chicken or cook it anyway you like.
- 4Even canned chunk chicken might work.
- 5Just cut everything up and mix it all together.
- 6Just before serving add the Cool Whip and mix.
- 7It should look like mayonnaise.
- 8I used a Granny Smith Apple and Red Seedless Grapes, but any type would do.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Grapes and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.2
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 126.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 39.5 g