Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I put together several recipes that I have seen and it really turned out great. Don't skip the grapes they are imporant to the taste. Time does not include cooking chicken.
- 1 lb boneless cooked chicken, cut in small bite size pieces
- 1 large tart apple, peeled cored & chopped small
- 10 -15 seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 green bell peppers or 1⁄4 red bell pepper, cut in 1/4 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, cut in half lenthwise and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped pecans or 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped white onions
- 2 teaspoons fine grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed,more if needed
- I cooked two boneless chicken breasts in a covered fry pan with about a 1/4 inch of white wine, salt, pepper and a chicken seasoning.
- When done I cut them up in small pieces.
- You could use leftover Chicken or cook it anyway you like.
- Even canned chunk chicken might work.
- Just cut everything up and mix it all together.
- Just before serving add the Cool Whip and mix.
- It should look like mayonnaise.
- I used a Granny Smith Apple and Red Seedless Grapes, but any type would do.