pink cook's Note:
This is an excellent and delicious salad to go well served in lettuce leaves or also in crossaints.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed (or use turkey)
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (or add chopped apple instead)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 boston lettuce leaves (or 6 crossaints)
- 1Combine chicken, cucumber, and celery in a bowl.
- 2Combine oil and vinegar and pour over chicken mixture.
- 3Cover and chill for about one hour. Drain.
- 4Add grapes, oranges, almonds, green onions, and mayonnaise to chicken mixture; mix well.
- 5Chill at least 2 hours and serve cold in lettuce leaves or as a filling in crossaints.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Fruits
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.9
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 223.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: