Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
This is a very tasty, quick salad. The flavors are absolutely wonderful, and it is also low fat and low calorie. This recipe was presented on KSL-TV.
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 118.29 ml chopped red onion
- 118.29 ml dried sweetened cranberries
- 59.14 ml finely chopped walnuts
- 1 medium granny smith apple, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- lettuce leaf, washed & dried
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small jar add all ingredients and shake until blended.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl and pour dressing over, gently tossing together until blended. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Before serving toss again and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- This recipe is low fat and low calorie.