Colorado Lauralee's Note:
This is a very tasty, quick salad. The flavors are absolutely wonderful, and it is also low fat and low calorie. This recipe was presented on KSL-TV.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 medium granny smith apple, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- lettuce leaf, washed & dried
- 1In a small jar add all ingredients and shake until blended.
- 2Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl and pour dressing over, gently tossing together until blended. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 3Before serving toss again and adjust seasonings if needed.
- 4Serve on lettuce leaves.
- 5This recipe is low fat and low calorie.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Dried Cranberries and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 109.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: