Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely salad to eat. It is very refreshing for the hot weather, and very versitile. Prep time includes chill time.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 mango, ripe, peeled and 1/2-inch diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and 1/4-inch diced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- Marinate the chicken in Italian dressing for 1 hour.
- Grill chicken. Cool and dice in 1/2" cubes.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and chill well, at least 35 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of greens. (your choice).
- Add salt and pepper as needed before service.