Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
light and easy!
Make and share this Chicken Salad With Cranberry-Orange Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (5 ounce) bag mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooled chopped rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1⁄4 cup honey-roasted cashews
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice cocktail
- Arrange lettuce on four dinner plates. Top each with chicken and orange segments.
- Sprinkle salads with cashews and cranberries.
- For dressing, whisk the vinaigrette and juice together. Drizzle evenly over the salads.