This sounds fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup couscous or 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 8 ounces boneless skinless smoked chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups arugula, packed (1 bunch, coarse stems discarded)
- 1Cook couscous according to package directions.
- 2Stir in cumin, parsley, and salt to taste.
- 3Cool to room temperature.
- 4Toast walnuts in a dry pan over medium heat, shaking or stirring until lightly browned, 6 or 7 minutes.
- 5Toss chicken, grapes, juices, basil and curry in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- 6Arrange arugula in 4 bowls.
- 7Top with couscous, then chicken mixture.
- 8Drizzle remaining liquid over salads.
- 9Sprinkle with toasted walnuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless smoked chicken breasts