Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds fabulous!
- 1 cup couscous or 1 cup quinoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 8 ounces boneless skinless smoked chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups arugula, packed (1 bunch, coarse stems discarded)
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- Stir in cumin, parsley, and salt to taste.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Toast walnuts in a dry pan over medium heat, shaking or stirring until lightly browned, 6 or 7 minutes.
- Toss chicken, grapes, juices, basil and curry in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange arugula in 4 bowls.
- Top with couscous, then chicken mixture.
- Drizzle remaining liquid over salads.
- Sprinkle with toasted walnuts.
I have been looking for something just like this for a long time. Thanx! Chantel K