Norahs Girl's Note:
A substantional Salad and very pretty to look at .Ideal for a summer get together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 ounces mange-touts peas, blanched and refreshed
- 1/2 lb white mushroom, thickly sliced
- 12 black olives
- 12 slices chevre cheese with peppers (goat's milk)
- 12 slices French bread, toasted
- olive oil (for brushing)
- 1 hard boiled egg, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 1Sear chicken breasts in olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
- 2Cool and slice.
- 3Arrange salad leaves on a platter and sprinkle with sugar.
- 4Intersperse chicken slices, mange tout, mushrooms and black olives.
- 5Place a slice of cheese on each slice of toast, brush with a little olive oil.
- 6VINAIGRETTE: Whisk ingredients together briskly in a bowl.
- 7Top salad with dressing and sprinkle with hardboiled egg and sunflower seeds.
- 8Toss just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad with Chevre Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 938.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
chevre cheese with peppers