- 709.77 ml cooked diced chicken
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml parsley, fresh
- 29.58 ml finely minced green onions
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml ground cumin (or curry powder)
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken and bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to make the dressing. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Combine dressing with chicken mixture. Add the dressing slowly to make the desired consistency.
- Chill and stir again before serving.
- Serve on your favorite bread or top some lettuce greens.