1/1 Photo of Chicken Salad With Bacon
Any time I have any left over chicken I make this chicken salad. Even if I only have a little bit of Chicken I just scale it down. It's really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken and bacon.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to make the dressing. Chill for 20 minutes.
- 3Combine dressing with chicken mixture. Add the dressing slowly to make the desired consistency.
- 4Chill and stir again before serving.
- 5Serve on your favorite bread or top some lettuce greens.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 504.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: