Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple luncheon salad.
Make and share this Chicken Salad With Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; combine with chicken mixture.
- Chill and stir again before serving.
- Serve over slices of rip avocado and lettuce leaves.