Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple luncheon salad.
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; combine with chicken mixture.
- Chill and stir again before serving.
- Serve over slices of rip avocado and lettuce leaves.
I was expecting this chicken salad to rock from the list of ingredients, but it was just another chicken salad. Try it though because it may turn out to be your favorite recipe
I love the bacon!!! Being the lazy girl I am, I substitute two 10 oz. cans of precooked chicken and it's ready in no time!