Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Oven poaching gently cooks the chicken and adds flavor, too. Add mayonaise to taste.
Make and share this Chicken Salad With Apples and Walnuts recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Lay chicken breasts in pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and pour the apple juice over chicken; cover tightly and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Set aside to cool.
- Dice apple and place in large bowl.
- When chicken is cooled completely, chop and add to apples, then add nuts.
- Cool and place on lettuce leaf.