Oven poaching gently cooks the chicken and adds flavor, too. Add mayonaise to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3Lay chicken breasts in pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and pour the apple juice over chicken; cover tightly and bake 10 minutes.
- 4Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- 5Set aside to cool.
- 6Dice apple and place in large bowl.
- 7When chicken is cooled completely, chop and add to apples, then add nuts.
- 8Cool and place on lettuce leaf.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Apples and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g