Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like almonds with all my salads.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 cups torn lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) cansliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Whisk together dressing and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Combine lettuce,chicken,green onions, and water chestnuts in a larger slad bowl, toss with dressing mixture.
- Top with almonds just before serving.