Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had about half of a leftover rotisserie chicken in the refrigerator and a real craving for some sort of chicken salad but without mayo. This is what I came up with the ingredients that were already in the refrigerator. Enjoy. (Note, if you use a pareve dressing this would be kosher - Manischewitz used to make a pareve ranch dressing that is awesome!)
- 2 cups rotisserie cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely sliced
- 2 -3 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons prepared blue cheese dressing or 3 -4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Chill and serve on toasted bread or crackers.
Love it, very tasty.Will make again and again:)