Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Can add cooked orzo and make a meal.. She suggests good mayo--don't skimp!
- 4 chicken breast halves, bone-in, skin-on (2 whole)
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup good mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 cup small-diced celery (2 stalks)
- 1 cup green grape, cut in 1/2
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breasts, skin side up, on a sheet pan and rub them with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Set aside until cool.
- When the chicken is cool, remove the meat from the bones and discard the skin and bones.
- Cut the chicken into a 3/4-inch dice.
- Place the chicken in a bowl; add the mayonnaise, tarragon leaves, celery, grapes, 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and toss well.