Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Can add cooked orzo and make a meal.. She suggests good mayo--don't skimp!
Make and share this Chicken Salad Veronique Barefoot Contessa - Ina Garten recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breasts, skin side up, on a sheet pan and rub them with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Set aside until cool.
- When the chicken is cool, remove the meat from the bones and discard the skin and bones.
- Cut the chicken into a 3/4-inch dice.
- Place the chicken in a bowl; add the mayonnaise, tarragon leaves, celery, grapes, 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and toss well.