Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
Can add cooked orzo and make a meal.. She suggests good mayo--don't skimp!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place the chicken breasts, skin side up, on a sheet pan and rub them with olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 4Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- 5Set aside until cool.
- 6When the chicken is cool, remove the meat from the bones and discard the skin and bones.
- 7Cut the chicken into a 3/4-inch dice.
- 8Place the chicken in a bowl; add the mayonnaise, tarragon leaves, celery, grapes, 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and toss well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Veronique Barefoot Contessa - Ina Garten
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.0 mg
- Sodium 275.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon leaves