Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
You use your own pie crust or a boughten one. You cut circles and press them into a tiny cupcake tin and then fill them. They are so pretty and tasty.
- pie crust (your own or boughten)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cut fine)
- 1 small green onion (chopped fine)
- 2 tablespoons celery (chopped fine)
- 1 dash curry (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (about)
- chopped pecans
- Cut rounds out of your pie crust to fit into the tiny cupcake tins; press them in and prick them with a fork.
- Bake 400 degrees till golden; cool.
- Mix the rest of ingredients to your liking and fill the tart shells with the chicken salad.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over the top.
- Refrigerate till ready to use.
I made these for my friends baby shower and they were very well received! Loved the addition of the curry, and apparently so did the guests because they went like wildfire!